Registrations Open! National Virtual Biosafety and Biosecurity Conference
Pakistan Biological Safety Association (PBSA) in collaboration with Fogarty International Center (FIC) will be hosting their first National Virtual Biosafety and Biosecurity Conference. This conference will focus on the following theme areas:
• Biological Risk Management (Biosafety and Biosecurity) lessons learnt from the pandemic
• Biosafety in Clinical settings
• Biological Risk Management in the lab (especially new SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic labs)
• Innovation and Challenges related to PPE during pandemic
• How the public dealt with the pandemic (or you could say “had to deal with the pandemic)
• Future Steps and potential for further improvement
This virtual conference is open to healthcare workers, lab technicians and technologists, students and teachers in life science fields.
The registration link is provided here.
The link is for both general registrations and registrations for abstract presentations.
Dates of Conference: June 4-5, 4pm to 7pm. The agenda will be shared.
The last call for submission of abstracts and posters is 5pm on the last week of Ramadan (13th May 2021).Word Limit for abstract: 300 – 500 Words.
Last Date for General Registrations for the conference is 14th May 2021.