Call for Abstracts – National Virtual Biological Risk Management Conference
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS.
It has been approximately eleven months since COVID-19 has impacted the world, and significantly altered the lives of healthcare workers, the general public, and economic circumstances. Biosafety and biosecurity is now more important than ever. Pakistan Biological Safety Association (PBSA), in collaboration with the Fogarty International Center (FIC), will conduct a Biological Risk Management Virtual Conference. In the conference we will discuss key thematic areas pertaining to biosafety and biosecurity.
• Biological Risk Management (Biosafety and Biosecurity) lessons learnt from the pandemic
• Biosafety in Clinical settings
• Biological Risk Management in the lab (especially new SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic labs)
• Innovation and Challenges related to PPE during pandemic
• How the public dealt with the pandemic (or you could say “had to deal with the pandemic)
• Future Steps and potential for further improvementThis virtual conference is open to healthcare workers, lab technicians and technologists, students and teachers in life science fields.Conference date: 6th and 7th of April 2021
The last call for submission of abstracts and posters is 5pm on 19th March 2021.
Successful candidates will be notified on 26th March. You will then be required to make presentation or poster and submit by 1st April 2021.
To submit please fill out the form and upload it using the link below:
Word Limit: 300 – 500 Words.